Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

white deletions and slight repeat of image

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter_kelowna
medical school grad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: white deletions and slight repeat of image Reply with quote Back to top

I rebuilt the developer about 30,000 sq. feet ago. Just recently some prints, but not all are coming out with random 1 or 2 inch circular deletions plus a faint repeating image that corresponds with the photoreceptor circumfrence. It is like the drum is not erasing completely.
Has anyone here encountered this type of image quality problem? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

vsgm
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm also working on a KIP 7000 that has started leaving blank spots on the prints and was leaving a light spot on the upper left hand corner of the print which would repeat once about 10.5 inches down the sheet. The light spot and repeat image were caused by the transfer/sep unit sticking on the left hand side and not being able to raise up all the way.

The blank spots are still a mystery. It is a single void on the sheet that doesn't repeat, and it could happen once every 20-30 sheets or on every other sheet.

The only clue I have so far is that I changed user mode to H/H and it got a lot worse (it used to be on the new Ud setting) and it seems to get worse when the machine starts running and gets hot.

Let me know if you figure it out.

techpat
medical school senior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do you found something to solve that ? Do you think the corona block tr/sp can be the cause ? Or do you have any idea ? i have the same problem, i change developer kit, drum and fuser and i have the same problem thanks for your help.

Pat

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Void and double Image Reply with quote Back to top

I had a 5000 that was double Image and voiding some areas more down the middle than anywhere else after three weeks I replace the mag roller and the problem end right then had to put everything back to specks after that and all the thing I try. I mic the roller and it was diffent more in the center. this machine when it started this problem only had 2,500 sq on it that why it took so long to trace down I never seen a roller go out that soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: