Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

6000 Time and date

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 6000 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: 6000 Time and date Reply with quote Back to top

I was using the Diag software to check what codes had popped up and I had nothing but zero's in time and date, how do I set the time and date in the 6000? I looked in every piece of technical info I have and no time and date were referanced.

Thanks

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Date and time Reply with quote Back to top

Two ways to set your date and time on the embedded controler, one way is open request then you print manager and you can there, or connect and key board mouse and montor at the back of the embedded controler, I notice the samething other day at one of my calls and I check my time it was set. I like to know also what is causing it not to show date and time I hope someone has the answer Cool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think what he is asking is that how do you change time on the Dc controller,not the internal controller time. On the 6k I never had to do it and i wonder if the 6k actually has a timer on the Dc controller?Kipdoctor?

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry guys, the doctor had a very touchy operation going. It seems this very pretty young female had a problem with her mamary gland support device. It took a real long time to make sure the procedure went correctly.
I am glad to say everything came out fine. I was very satisfied with the results.

Anyway, about this time thing. I think the engineers left this one out. If it were like the 8000 you would have a user mode setting for the time. I think it is there on the 6000 but it is hidden or disabled. I can find no other way to set this time/date. Sorry, but I think we are out of luck on this one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 6000 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: