Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Polishing Drums With Synthetic Wax

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> General KIP Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cobra
medical school senior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Polishing Drums With Synthetic Wax Reply with quote Back to top

I personally have used several different brands of synthetic wax to polish drums, but has anybody ever used a synthetic wax that made the drum lose it's ability to accept a charge? Tech told me he polished a 2000 drum with Turtle Synthetic wax and the machine started producing blanks. Ran a stop copy and not a spec of toner on the drum anywhere! The drum itself looks fine. Ever heard of such a thing?

cezwhat
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been using scratch DR only and have never had an issue with it.

doug s
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you sure there's not another issue going on. I would think if anything, you'd go the other direction and get background. Sounds to me like he didn't get any juice to the charge wire.

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been doing this for years and never saw anything like that. I would assume there is something else wrong.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> General KIP Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: