Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

3620 printer problem "File Not Found"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: 3620 printer problem "File Not Found" Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings, Please bear with me as I am new to the KIP world. I have a 3620 machine with an embedded controller. The controller is running XP with version 5.5.171 printer software. The scan workstation is also running XP and using version 6.X for its KIP Scan software.
This system was using a Win2000 box with the same version of KIP Scan and was working fine. The customer decided to upgrade this box to XP and now everytime he sends a print job to the printer the embedded controller software generates a File Not Found error and and the printer software shuts down. He told me the previous Technician, who no longer works for the company, had downloaded 'some files' and this had fixed the problem.

Anyone have any ideas what these files might be and where I can get them??

Thanks!!

GWN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: