Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

kip print below version # 8.0.60

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CLUCKAU
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: kip print below version # 8.0.60 Reply with quote Back to top

The current version requires system software version 7.3.

Does anyone have a copy off the Print net installation software that would compatible with version 7.2.102?

Thank you,

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KIP Print did not come out until 7.4. It replaced KIP Request. The last version of KIP Request was 7.3.112, I think. KIP Print is backwards compatible with 7.3.

But to answer your question, I have used KIP Print with 7.2 on a Win7 PC. It's been a while but I believe you have to install it as Admin, just like Request. I won't say that it worked flawless, but I remember he was able to retrieve his mailbox from the 7.2 IPS. But I don't remember if he had any issues submitting drawings to the printer. This guy no longer works at that location and his PC was decommissioned, so I have no updates...sorry.

Easiest thing to do is just use Request but if you don't want to use Request, just install Print and keep an eye on it. Let us know your results.

CLUCKAU
medical school grad

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I am just trying to find the most updated version of request then that will work with the touch screen system software version 7.2. The latest I have is 6.5.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PrintNet would be the next option. It works just like Request except that it's web based.

But, if you want Request, you can go to PrintNet and go to the downloads section. From there, you should be able to download the compatible Request version to your IPS Ver. 7.2.

CLUCKAU
medical school grad

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am having difficulty finding that site.

jezebel09
resident

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://[ip address of your printer] from any web browser.

click on the '?' menu and download software that you need. Or if you have the Windows driver installed, you can download it from within the Printer Properties of the Windows Driver.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: