Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP Job Accounting - Windows driver

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bhowlett
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: KIP Job Accounting - Windows driver Reply with quote Back to top

I'm new to the forums and a end user of a KIP 7100. I've just recently enabled the Job Accounting feature and it works well except when sending jobs from the Windows printer drivers. At the point where you are required to fill in job info, the Job Accounting dialogue box gets pushed to the background so you don't see that it's waiting for input. This appears to only be an issue on Windows 7 64-bit machines. When testing the same feature on 32-bit Windows XP machine it works fine.

Has anyone else run into this problem or have a suggestion / possible workaround. You can still pick the dialogue box from the taskbar to bring it to the front again but it is a pain to remember.

I found this which looks like it covers the problem but no real fix / workaround: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2567869

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: