Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Roll 1 won't end up paper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slyman
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: Roll 1 won't end up paper Reply with quote Back to top

Hy guys, last time I went to customer, it complain about the fact of the roll 1 doesn't finish the paper roll....there is still some paper on the roll but the machine ask to change the paper roller. I check and lub few thing in deck one but I don't see the problem.

Today, I'll go back to customer site cause it complain for same problem. I already change the spoll brake for another kind of problem...it is posible it broke again ?

I saw in other tread that there is a one way gear somewhere in the deck, I will check it today, I'll check the clutch too ( If I remember, I cannot open it...it's seals ).

If someone already seen this problem, let me know...I have a big day today and if I can spend less time on a problem...

Thanks in advance guys.

wadetech
intern

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You may want to make sure that the Roll of paper is not damaged. If the roll has been dropped , it will cause a flat sopt on the roll. This will cause the roll to jump in the deck and cause problems. If all else checks out, swap out the clutches to see if problem moves with the clutch. I have also seen the paper wrapped loosley on the Cardboard Tube, when it get down to about 1/4 left on the roll. I'm sure you have tried a different roll of paper.

Good Luck
Wadetech

slyman
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for your reply, I found my problem...a plastic spacer was broken on the right side of the Roll Spool itself, so the bushing was moving on the spool and create a space between the black plastic wheel and gray rubber wheel to detect how much paper is in.

I'll keep your idea in mind for future and thanks again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: