Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

E-21 Code that want go away!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony8669
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: E-21 Code that want go away!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I trip the thermastat on accident trying to adjust it to sit properly. I've replaced the thermastat assy and i even checked the fuser lamps for connections, Also checked all PCB boards, all working fine. do anyont have any suggestions and ideas on who to remove this error.

Cabok
intern

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you clear the code in Mask Mode ?

Brainz
resident

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You dont clear the code in mask mode, you only mask it

Brainz
resident

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have you checked to see that you did not either pinch or damage any of the conserning wires

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had this happen to me on a Kip 5000 it was a fuse blown and the fuse was at the fuse pwb next to the control pwb if I remember right it was the center fuse there was three fuses in this unit (why they call it a fuse pwb when it a fuse block) hope this helps

I love my grandkids and My Country
I just don't love what my Govt is doing to MY COUNTRY

tony8669
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK, so first off, thanks for everyone's input in this matter, and a SPECIAL thanks to Charlie Brown!!!!! Razz

It was a blown fuse from the set of three fuses. I replaced a checked everything and i even looked at them but i just didn't think they were apart of the problem. and again thanks. Razz Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: