Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP 2900 Service Manual Please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Analog Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nguyencpp
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: KIP 2900 Service Manual Please Reply with quote Back to top

Hi All,

I am a newbie in this forum, and I have no experience with KIP printer at all. I found that this site is very helpful, and I am very willing to learn.
We just bought a used KIP 2900 a few days ago. When powered on, it shows the error P-84 on the scanner panel, and on the computer terminal, it's saying "Paper jam in paper feeder". I have no service manual to fix this error. I read the message of KIPDOCTOR about p-84, and I have a hard time locating wire number 2 from the J21 connector.

If any of you guys have the service manual for this model, please email it to me and I will send you with billion of thanks. Also, I am willing to pay it if I have to for this service manual.

Special to KIPDOCTOR: In the mean time, could you write a little bit more details about how to locate the number 2 wire from J21 without having the service manual? I know you're very busy, but it will be greatly appreciated.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can find the connector correct? Once you locate J21, look at the board that it is plugged into closely. You should see a number 1 printed on the board. This is pin 1. Pin 2 is right next to it. You will know it is the right one, because it will be a purple wire (maybe grey, but I think purple)
Snip the wire and connect it to a screw nearby to take this signal directly to ground.
No more ghost codes.

Can someone e mail him the manual?

svcdispatch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please provide e-mail or physical address; will dig through the archives.

nguyencpp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote Back to top

I really appreciate what both of you have done for replying my message. I still can't figure out where the connector is. It will be a lot easier if I have the service manual to work around.

Hi svcdispatch,
Here is my email address: [email protected]

It would be awesome if you could email me that service manual (Not user's manual) of KIP 2900, either in .doc or .pdf format. Very appreciate that.

9lives
intern

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: manual Reply with quote Back to top

I have the 2710 manual on my pc. Let me know if svcdispatch cannot find the manual and I will email it to you.

The manual alone zipped is 5M, and the parts manual is 2M. Let me know if your email will let these large files through or if you have an FTP site you would rather use.

Liviu
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

9lives i'd really apreciate if you send me that 2710 sm i just had a lot of problems with one of these machines.thx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Analog Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: