Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Kip 3000 Password Key

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faraz_afaq
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Kip 3000 Password Key Reply with quote Back to top

Hy every one,
I have a Kip 3000 plotter and i wnt to use that machine on print prpose but machine want key. i dnt knw where is key. i bought that plotter recondition. Kindly tell me what will i do. if you have a key then kindly let me know. I will be very thank full to you.

Thanks

Faraz

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You will need the serial number of the printer in order to get a keycode. The KIP3000 comes as a barebone copier. You will have to purchase the keycodes to allow the printer to print images that you send to it through your network. If the people you bought the printer from is the original purchaser, they should be able to submit your serial number and see if the keycodes to allow network printing was ever purchased. If not, you will have to purchase them from KIP. If the seller told you that you can print through the network before you bought it, I would talk to them first.

faraz_afaq
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK But what is the price of that serial key.? could you tell me? and also inform to me if someone share a serial key with me then what will be happen?

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only thing I can do is offer you a direction to go in. You can email [email protected] and explain your situation to them. If the key codes were ever purchased for your printer, they will know and should be able to get them for you. If the printer never had the key codes that you need, they will be able to tell you how much it is to purchase key codes for your printer.

Every printer's embedded controller (IPS) has it's own set of Key codes, so someone else giving you theirs would do nothing for your printer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: