Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Designjet 1055cm plus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jammin
intern

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Designjet 1055cm plus Reply with quote Back to top

Wondering if anybody knows what the latest version of firmware this has. also if anybody has that dimm for sale.

model # is C6075B

Thank You.

Augiedoggy
resident

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If its really a 1055cm plus you have can I ask why you are looking for a firmware update? the reason I ask is unlike the non plus series I have never had to upgrade the firmware on any 1050 or 1055cm plus series to correct any issues in the 12 years they have been around?
The older non plus series machines were limited in what version jet direct series card they would accept unless the firmware was updated... even then it was easier and cheaper to just use or buy an older refurbished jet direct card to avoid the strange issues and hangups the newer cards would cause.

Most people with the 1055 machines dont understand that if you dont install the "PS" version driver you will have absolutly no advantage over a 1050...and you will still have issues printing larger pdf's because it only uses the Postscript licesnce when you speak to it using the PS driver. and with todays pdf files that become an issue with the limited ram in these machines.
This is one of my most common service calls with these machines...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: