Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Plotwave 350 toner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Oce' Hardware Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GR81
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Plotwave 350 toner Reply with quote Back to top

Is it the same toner as the Plotwave 300?

KipKen
medical school grad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me say that on the first plotwave 350 we sold, we did not have the toner in stock yet so we gave them 300 toner and they used it with no issues. This was part of the CBT for the PW350 but i cannot remember if it is the same. As far as i can tell so far so good with the machine that had the 300 toner so it should not cause an issue for you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Oce' Hardware Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: