Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Cutter Home position

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jammin
intern

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Cutter Home position Reply with quote Back to top

can you adjust cutter home postion without the special jig? If so how?I have th ejig for the 8000 but they must be different because i cannot get tehis one to fit in the pins.

mthtech
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Cutter home position Reply with quote Back to top

As for as I know you cannot. There is a 7000 adj. jig. It is a two piece tool Part #Z038060010 I think that gets you both pieces.

Jammin
intern

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After adjusting home position. i am now cutting 1/2" too long.
any suggestions on what i did wrong?

TWilly1958
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible the cut disc is 180 off? Saw something about that in an earlier post, as far as cut lengths off. Hope it helps.

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TWillyis correct if all your cut are a 1/2 inch off the cutter disc is 180 degrees off.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: