Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

TDS800

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Oce' Hardware Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: TDS800 Reply with quote Back to top

Smudge mark across the width of the drum that shows on the print every 24". The drum and ctf roller are new if I change out the ctf roller it will work for some time the on that is in now has 2200lm on it. This I would guess is caused by the ctf roller at a different speed when it contacts the drum. I have changed out the air controll valve assy. I have had main motor errors in the past but have adjusted the air pressure to a lower value. I do not have a manual , the drive belt adjustment is different than a 9800 can someone pm me the adjustment. Also is the main motor the same as a 9800? I have seen this on the 9800 but just on one side this goes from the middle out almost to the edge of 30" paper

Any help please

Wrenchturner
intern

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have just started servicing the 9800's, and there is a "torque test" that adjusts the speed of the fuser roller to be in time with the pressure roller.
I am pretty sure that test is available on the TDS800 as well, but you need to have a service laptop that has an Oce authorized license and the Lotus Notes service manual for you to get to the SDS service area of the controller.
I am not aware of any "back door" way to get to the service side of that machine.

SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: TDS800 Reply with quote Back to top

I have done the torque test. I have just put shimes on the drum lock downs. We will see what happens Oce says to replace with the updated drum hub gear. They say it has one extra tooth so the drum speed will change. But Oce only is asking $1500.00!!!!!!!!!!

Wrenchturner
intern

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I get most of my parts from RSSI.
Reprographic Repair Services, Inc. [[email protected]]
His name is Mike Finken 360-225-2146
He is very reasonable on costs and is willing to share his knowledge as well. Let him know that you got his contact info from Greg in Denver. I am sure he can help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Oce' Hardware Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: