Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

drivers for hp designjet 430

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
detail25

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: drivers for hp designjet 430 Reply with quote Back to top

I have an hp designjet 430 which last i checked is an hp plotter and this is a forum to discuss those so how is this the wrong forum. I need drivers for windows xp that will work with autocad based paper sizes for my hp designjet 430. thx.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some people have a short fuse. Don't let it get to you. Most of the people here are top notch.

scott
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Detail25,

Don't let Kipintern get to you, he has some issues but is basically a good guy.

You were allready given the link to HP drivers. If you have other questions, just ask.

Scott

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup I got issues. once again the unofficial unauthorized kip info site, next time start off by say I have a kip 2200 and have issues with my hp ....

And wrong I aint a good guy !!!!

FTW BABY !!!!

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are a good guy, you just have bad days. Like that time down in dallas with a midget, oh wait that was a good day, no bad day, good night.

ServiceDude
intern

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for the long response,I had somewhat of a major surgery...
Try this site: http://www.driverguide.com/ This is where I go for any computer/printer drivers. You have no idea how many times this website saved my a**.You will have to register.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: