Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

I have an idea; please read.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcrawford
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: I have an idea; please read. Reply with quote Back to top

I been wanting to do this for a while. Forums are a great tool for asking and answering questions for all your problems. Literally there is a forum on any subject you can think of. I myself am a registered member of at least 2 dozen Forums. They range from printer repair to computer diagnose and repair, automotive, software, hobbies, etc, etc. But I found over the years that the printing industry doesn't have the much needed response to the question as other subjects. The persons here are the few the proud, the printer repair personal of the world.

What I am trying to get to is why can't we use our thing, this forum for more then this. Insted of coming here only asking for answers to the problems that plague us but to add are own subjects, comments and fixes for strange issues that you had in the past and were able to fix. No matter how simple the issue, or how complex the fix may have been. I think this forum is a great tool that's not getting the impact it should and needs. I myself have had many problems that I do a search and end up coming dry.

So from this point on I will add to this forum whenever I have what I believe is a unique fix for a unusual problem and I encourage the rest of us to do the same.

And just for the record I will cut and paste this in every category to get my message through. So hopefully this really takes off! Very Happy

Look soon for my laundry list that I have stored in the memory banks of problems and fixes that I've had over the years.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: