Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

7000 on left side no shading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techpat
medical school senior

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: 7000 on left side no shading Reply with quote Back to top

I have problem of shading on one side of the printer, the drum is new, dev roller, charge corona and the grid too. Do you have any idea ? The black is black solid but only the shading always on the same place on the left of the machine. What can do ?

Thanks very much for your help.

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you clean the printhead?

techpat
medical school senior

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes i clean

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The printhead could be out of focus. Check to see if anything is bent where the printhead lowers down onto the drum.

techpat
medical school senior

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i ajust the printhead, the copy is better but not completly even, i have to ajust the strobe and the copy density in unattent to made accepteble , if i put more dark the shading is good but if the copy is normal density is very faint in the left side... very bizzard the machine have 1800000 sq/f

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To properly adjust the printhead you need to get the shims from KIP. They are very thin and do a fine tune adjustment. Good Luck.

techpat
medical school senior

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes but you can ajust the height by a screw direct on the printhead

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I always adjust with the shims. When you start turning screws it is hard to get them back where they belong.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: