Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

oce 7050

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Oce' Hardware Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: oce 7050 Reply with quote Back to top

Had a friend call to see if I could fix his oce 7050. He is getting a error 0501. I was told this happened after a paper jam. Any help would be appreciated.

SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: 7050 Reply with quote Back to top

The 0501 code is an extreme value of toner sensor votage. I would check in the developer assy. On the bottem left hand side you will see the sensor pull the two 5mm screws and pull and clean the white plate. Some toner will fall out so put it on some paper under it. . Also on the inside where the plate is on the feed screw you should see a plastic wiper that cleans off the sensor plate , these fall off.

hope this helps

Wrenchturner
intern

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What kind of fottage does he have on the developer mix?
That is usually an indicator that the developer mix needs to be replaced.
If you remove the developer unit, and there is a lot of spillage, or when you rotate the mag roller backwards and it still appears covered with the mix, It is time to change the mix.
Greg

Wrenchturner
intern

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Footage, not fottage
;-)

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wuld imagine the developer needs changed since I was told its dumping toner. Any chance of getting some instructions on replacing the developer on a oce? Also for now I am going to try and clean up the machine to get it running is their a code to reset the error or will it go away with the problem? Thanks again for all the great help.

Wrenchturner
intern

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can send you the service manual if you want. It is a 4 meg .pdf. I can upload it to an ftp site if you have one, or I can e-mail it if your system will allow that large of a file.
Here is my e-mail.
[email protected]

Greg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Oce' Hardware Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: