Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

error messsage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xerox_7
resident

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: error messsage Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know what an error message 3d:05 means? It happened when the customer was printing. Machine would not power down, had to un-plug and then plug back in to get a restart. Today, after shutting the plotter down with the on-off switch I could not power back on even by unplugging and plugging back in. As long as you held the power switch in the machine would go initialize the power up routing. When you let go of the power switch the power up routing would stop. I cleaned the machine, lubed the gears for the paper drive roller, reassembled the machine and then it worked. I tried a couple of times cycling the power and had no further problems. Any ideas?
Thanks, Alan

RMS
intern

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT MODEL DESIGNJET ARE WORKING ON? IF YOU GIVE ME A MODEL I CAN LOOK UP THE ERROR CODE FOR YOU.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: