Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

2000 lead 'AND' trail edge haze!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2000 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcrawford
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: 2000 lead 'AND' trail edge haze!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I have what is now the second 2000 that is fairly new that has a lead and trail edge haze. The first one we experienced about 6-8 months ago. Now we have a customer that is having the same issue. From what I recall we tried several different things to fix the first but never resolved it. Now I have this second customer that is having the same issue. needlessto say I don't want to walk in there with my thumb up my #@*

Any advice.

Last edited by tcrawford on Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Call your kip rep and have him walk in there with you. You keep your hands where you want. The reps hands will naturally be up his a$$. This problem has been documented. You should not have to fix this on your own or at your cost.

(of course this is just my opinion)

cosmo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They should fix it, but they can't.
Lead edge maybe, trail edge haze will never be completely gone. It may go away, but it will be back.
Design flaw, just like short cut lengths.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2000 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: