Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

OCE 9400 SCSI card needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Oce' Hardware Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmartens
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: OCE 9400 SCSI card needed Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I have a 9400 scanner that was part of a combo unit - we now want to run it stand-alone, which will require a SCSI card for the scanner and one for our PC. Driver software may also be necessary.

The SCSI card for the scanner seems to be the most difficult part to come by. If anyone has a lead on the SCSI card for the scanner and the driver software, I'd appreciate hearing about that.

thanks!
Dave

kh_design
medical school senior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: I have never seen a 9400 Scanner operate independent Reply with quote Back to top

I have never seen a 9400 Scanner operate independent/stand-alone from the printer.

SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: SCSI card Reply with quote Back to top

The SCSI card goes into the cotroller on the machine. You can not have a stand alone scanner. I do have a card for the controller. The SCSI card for the computer and the cable you can pick up at any computer store.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Oce' Hardware Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: